The school entitled "Urban Computing 2019 - Big data: acquisition, treatment and statistical methods of analysis" will be held in Cagliari from 15 to 22 May 2019 at the ex-Distillery of Pirri (via Ampere 2). The event is organized into two parts: introductory module (from 15 to 17 May 2019, in Italian) and advanced module (from 20 to 22 May 2019, in English).
Each module will include both frontal lessons (mornings), open to a wide public, and laboratory sessions (afternoons), reserved to 20 participants. Registration is required for both sessions, as the number of places is limited.
- Maurizio Atzori (Università di Cagliari)
- Giovanni Busonera (CRS4)
- Marco Cogoni (CRS4)
- Claudio Conversano (Università di Cagliari)
- Massimo Gaggero (CRS4)
- Giovanni Battista Gallus (Array Law)
- Enrico Gobbetti (CRS4)
- Kira Kempinska (University College London)
- Mirco Musolesi (University College London)
- Pierangelo Lucio Orofino (Comune di Cagliari)
- Diego Reforgiato Recupero (Università di Cagliari)
- Patrizia Sulis (University College London)
- Gianluigi Zanetti (CRS4)